We hope you will love your first visit to our newly-opened salon and we can’t wait to welcome you back! Things will feel a little different than before, as we follow government guidelines to protect your health and safety and that of our staff. Here’s what to expect on your visit:
- If you have had no colour for over six months you will need a skin test (for scalp applications only). Please get in touch.
- If you feel unwell please let us know and stay at home.
- Please sanitise hands on entering salon.
- The guidance has said there is no requirement for you to wear a mask but if you are, please be aware you might be asked to remove it if it is obstructing cut or colour application.
- All our staff will be wearing visors for your safety and ours, and will be sanitizing each area fully after each client.
- Please come alone.
- Please arrive on time.
- Toilets will be available and will be sanitized regularly.
- No food or drinks will be provided, or reading material but feel free to bring your own magazine.
- We have carried out risk assessment and have calculated the number of people we can have in the salon at one time and are following the guidelines.
- Your booking record allows us to follow government guidelines in the event of an outbreak where tracing is necessary.
- We are using screens in two areas where the chairs are just short of a meter apart and also at the basins.
- Quick questionnaire for you:
1. Do you have a continuous cough?
2. Do you have a high temperature?
3. Do you have any change in smell or taste.
4. Are you in need of colour correction?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, or if you have any questions about your visit, please contact Julia on 077 3949 0151 or call the salon: 028 9260 7127.
Some things haven’t changed – we will still want you to walk out the door looking fabulous! See you soon.